Trekking is the best way to experience Bhutan. Druk Path trekking is one of the most scenic and popular trekking trails in Bhutan. It follows a wilderness trail and many remote lakes. Although it is a short trek, it still goes to a higher elevation that makes the trek moderately strenuous. Late February to June and September to December are the ideally good time for this trek. However, there might be snow blockade on the route in late autumn and early spring. July and August are not favourable months for this trek. The trek needs a good level of equipment as it is very cold at night.
- Scenic international flight between Kathmandu and Paro
- Opportunity to trek through the amazing trails
- Ancient monasteries and dzongs
- Inspiring Buddhist culture and beliefs
- Unique life style and traditions
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas