The Chomolhari (Jomolhari) trekking is the most popular trail in Bhutan. This trek offers the spectacular views of the Mount Jomolhari (7,326m/24,036ft) from the high camp at Jangothang. About 40% trekkers follow the popular Chomolhari trekking route in main seasons. The Chomolhari trek can be possible from April to early June and September to November. However, the best months considered to trek in this region are April and October only. The Chomolhari trail is full of mud and it can be miserable in the rain. The high pass is closed by snow from late November until April. The trek needs some good equipment as it is very cold at night above Jangothang.
- Scenic international flight between Kathmandu and Paro
- Opportunity to trek through the amazing trails
- Ancient monasteries and dzongs
- Inspiring Buddhist culture and beliefs
- Unique life style and traditions
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas