Trekking is the best way to experience Bhutan. Druk Path trekking is one of the most scenic and popular trekking trails in Bhutan. It follows a wilderness trail and many remote lakes. Although it is a short trek, it still goes to a higher elevation that makes the trek moderately strenuous. Late February to June and September to December are the ideally good time for this trek. However, there might be snow blockade on the route in late autumn and early spring. July and August are not favourable months for this trek. The trek needs a good level of equipment as it is very cold at night.
- Scenic international flight between Kathmandu and Paro
- Opportunity to trek through the amazing trails
- Ancient monasteries and dzongs
- Inspiring Buddhist culture and beliefs
- Unique life style and traditions
- Spectacular views of the Himalayas
On arrival at the Paro Airport, you will be received and taken to your hotel. Sightseeing: the National Museum, Paro Rinpong Dzong and the local market. Overnight at hotel.
Today is a short start of the trek. The trek begins above the National Museum; we climb till we reach at camp. If the weather is clear, the beautiful views Paro valley and the snow-capped mountains can be seen. The campsite is near the old Jele Dzong. If the caretaker is there you can visit the Dzong. Overnight at camp.
The trek starts with a short climb and then passes through a thick alpine forest of rhododendron and gradually climbs till we reach at camp. You may see yak herders around your campsite. Overnight at camp.
The trail follows the ridge and on a clear day the views of the mountains and valleys are seen beautiful. Our camp is close to Lake Jimilangtso. These lakes are known for their giant sized trout, and if lucky, you may enjoy well-prepared trout for dinner. Overnight at camp.
The trail takes you through dwarf rhododendron trees past the lake of Janetso. Overnight at camp.
We will slowly descend down to Phajoding Monastery from where Thimphu town is visible at the valley floor. Overnight at camp.
It is a short trek to Thimphu valley through dense the forest. Lunch at Thimphu. Drive to Paro after lunch. Farewell dinner and overnight at a hotel in Paro.
After early breakfast, drive to airport for departure flight to Kathmandu.
Option available for extending your trip with Jungle Safari adventure, white water rafting or a trip of your choice.
- Bhutan Tour/Trek Package on twin sharing room on full board basis in Hotel/Camp
- All Camping as per in the itinerary are on full board basis
- Economy class air tickets for Kathmandu-Paro-Kathmandu
- Bhutan visa fee and TDF
- All internal transportation by a comfortable Car/Van as per group size
- All sightseeing with a good English speaking Guide as per in the itinerary
- Fully Organized Trek with available Tents, Mattresses, Sheets, Dinning Tents, Kitchen Tents, Toilet Tents backed by our skillful and experienced Camping Dukpa Crew & Sardar
- Full Board Meals (B/L/D) on Trekking and Tours
- All entrance fees to the park, monasteries and monuments
- All necessary Hotel/Airport/Hotel transfers
- Bar bills
- Visa for Nepal
- Insurance for accidental, medical and evacuation
- All personal expenses such as drinks, laundry, tip, etc.
- Single supplement charges
- Kathmandu City Cultural Tour
- Mt. Everest Flight
- Jungle Safari in Chitwan or Bardia National Park
- Bird Watching in Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- White Water Rafting in Nepal
- Bungy Jumping / Canyoning / Paragliding / Ultralight Flight
- Shopping Tours